Here’s one of the Haifan Baha’i counselors speaking about the UHJ:
“We don’t want to be like those people who want to see God with their own eyes, or hear His melody with their own ears, because we have been given the gift of being able to see through the eyes of the House of Justice and listen through the ears of the House of Justice.” – Baha’i Counselor Rebeque Murphy
To hear this section of her talk go to:
Note that this idolatrous statement has not be reputed by the UHJ, it is the level of enthrallment to themselves that they now expect: unquestioning obedience.
Currently, the Baha’is think of humanity as being divided into a few official groups or castes. I have organized them in a list from “best” to “worst” based on how many rights they would have in a future Baha’i world order:
1. Baha’i in good standing
2. Baha’i with administrative rights removed
If you include more subtle gradations, which may possibly acquire a greater degree of official status in the future, the list would look like this:
- Baha’i in good standing, active
- Baha’i in good standing, inactive
- Baha’i with some administrative rights removed
- Baha’i with all administrative rights removed (Feast attendance, voting, eligibility for election, contribution to Funds, contribution to Huququ’llah, plus anything I’m forgetting to mention)
- non-Baha’i (never been a Baha’i)
- ex-Baha’i, left voluntarily (not an opponent)
- ex-Baha’i, membership revoked/expelled by UHJ (not an opponent)
- opponent or enemy of the faith, non-Baha’i
- opponent or enemy of the faith, ex-Baha’i
- child or grandchild of Covenant-breaker, not practicing in Covenant-breaker organization
- Covenant-breaker, not officially declared by UHJ but member of Covenant-breaker organization
- Covenant-breaker, officially declared by UHJ
Groups 10-12 constitute the Baha’i version of the “untouchable caste.” Groups 4-12 (the vast majority of categories) would not have the right to vote in elections for the highest governmental
positions, i.e. the Baha’i Houses of Justice that would have final authority at the local, national, and international levels.
How’s that for unity of all people, huh?
(Group 11 – I think 😉
In addition to cooperation and connection with colonialists supporting and accompanying the dictatorships have been among the principles of this sect.
The tie between Bahaism and the Pahlavi regime reached it peak after the coup of 19 August 1953 and the Bahaists mounted to the highest political, economic, cultural and military positions in the last two decades of the rule of Mohammad Reza Pahlavi.
Presence of the leaders of this misled sect in the important political, military and economic positions also prepared the ground for expansion of its propagation activities against the Shiites in the cradle of Shiites (Iran) from which they took the highest benefit.
It is noteworthy that ties to colonialists still continue in the forms of official support of the white House and the Occupier Regime of Palestine for them and the apparent cooperation against the Islamic republic of Iran.
Manish Desai’s response to the shrewd Baha’is who are using prominent Indians to serve their purposes.Posted: July 20, 2011
The petition written by Baha’is and signed by prominent Indians can be found here
Here is a response to it by Mr. Manish Desai
It is pretty immature on the part of 86 Indians Petition to the Iranian Government for Immediate Release of the staff and faculty of the Bahá’í Institute of Higher Education.. As most of these eminent personalities are highly educated – some even authorities on law – it would have been appropriate that they should have verified the facts before making a petition. Has anyone of these personalities checked with the Government of Iran? Are petitions to be signed purely on single side of the story? On whose influence are signatures taken? Do these personalities know that the Government of India cannot support a resolution which is country specific?
This was none of the business of so called imminent citizen to issue an petition .If they were so concerned about the Release of the staff and faculty of the Bahá’í Institute of Higher Education, they would have just conveyed their concerned to the government of India and not breaking into pens or shouting from roof tops. The shrewd Baha’is have used these imminent citizens of India.
Now let us see the facts!
1. The Baha’i community has repeatedly been convicted in several sensitive countries of carrying espionage activities.
The Baha’is have been under scanner for violating law of the land in several countries for carrying out religious conversions by deception. It seems the Baha’i administration is interested in having “martyrs” for its cause in different countries rather than to see their own people save their lives.
2. Baha’is involved in espionage in India
Why, even in India there are cases filed against the Baha’i faith members for possessing fraudulent documents and carrying out espionage activities and for supplying classified defense documents to Iranian and Israeli spying agencies in return making huge amount of foreign currency. (Refer Hindustan Times 13th July 2006 New Delhi Edition,)
3. Baha’i Administration with all modern techniques involved in conversion of Simple Indians.
Recently Universal House of Justice, the apex organization of the Baha’i Faith in a new encyclical has issued a call to Baha’is to go out and actively convert Indians. In this era of globalization, Baha’i administration with unlimited funds use sophisticated, deceptive techniques to lure, brainwash and convert innocent people.
They forcefully convert Hindus by inducement and deception. Many poor illiterate tribal people in Gujarat and Madhya Pradesh were deceptively converted into Baha’i Faith, although anti-conversion law is passed in 11 of the states in India. This will have a disastrous effect on India’s political, cultural and social fabric.
For centuries Indians have been forcefully converted into other religions. Religious conversion has profoundly affected our cultural legacy by the after-effects of genocidal coercive religious conversion. It has left its wounding imprint on our individual psyches and our collective consciousness.
Although coercive religious conversion of Hindus in India and abroad has deep historical roots, recent deceptive religious conversion techniques used by Baha’i movement pose serious political, social, ethical and psychological problems.
4. Baha’i Teaching Institutes involved in deceptive conversions
On 3rd March 2011, the locals of Wai district in Panchgani caught the Baha’is red handed indulging in conversion activities. The Baha’is arrived in a Mini Bus to propagate Baha’i religion to the local people in Wai. The Baha’is were taken to the police station where Baha’i officials said that “we were conducting practicals for these students”. They were told that why the students can’t go to different schools and get their practical training.
The students confessed that they were going to villages for conduction of Baha’i religious classes for children and youths and they were told by their teachers that their course will be completed only when they do these activities. The teacher warned them to be ‘TACTFUL’ while propagating the Baha’i religion.
On seeing the Baha’i books it became clear for the Police that it was a conversion class. As the ‘Ruhi Book’ that they were having, contained Baha’i religious material and chapters such as “UNDERSTANDING THE BAHA’I WRITINGS.”
The Police officials reprimanded Baha’is of their hypocritical behavior and warned them not to teach Baha’i Faith to the students/staff of NETTC as well as locals of Wai and Panchgani.
On further inquiry it was revealed by the staff, that
There are numerous complaints against all the three institutes of Baha’is namely:
• New Era School and Junior college
• New Era Baha’i Academy
The conversion activities going on in these institutes are in the name of Children Moral Classes, Youth Classes etc. In fact some of the staff of these institutes have given a written complaint to the government authorities that these institutes demands ‘Conversion’ in return of confirmation and promotion in these institutes. Therefore some of the staff just to gain the facilities provided by these institutes like good salary, food, boarding and lodging have apparently accepted the Baha’i Faith, but in actuality they practice their ancestral Religion.
The heads of all the three Baha’i institutions are Iranians who have hired local Indians to go to the villages, schools, colleges and universities to teach Baha’i Training courses which are nothing but purely ‘Baha’i Religious Teachings’. Some of these people are well versed in local languages so they cunningly escape the authority scanners.
The staff further gave information that sometimes they have to conduct ‘Ruhi Classes’ for all the students of the class. The students are least interested in these courses but the staff and students have to do it compulsorily for hours and hours together. These courses have hidden agenda of teaching of Baha’i religious passages. The students are supposed to memorize long Baha’i prayers and quotations in order to enrich themselves with Baha’i Teaching and culture.
Even the tiny tots are not spared from Baha’i teachings. They too have to undergo various Baha’i children courses designed for them, that are based on Ruhi books.
One of the senior staff who has retired from the school and now taken another assignment in one school elaborated the whole teaching process of the Baha’is. He said that Baha’i Faith has no acceptability in the society. Baha’i Faith has nothing new to offer to the society although they claim that they have solutions for all the problems, but first the people should accept Baha’i Faith. In fact Baha’i teachings have been copied from other religions. Therefore in order to spread the Baha’i teachings, the Baha’i Administration emphasizes on establishment of Schools and considers the children as best and fruitful targets.
Some of the parents have seriously objected to Baha’is proselytizing going on in these Baha’i Institutions. But then they have limitations to change the schools at this stage.
It has been the habit of the Baha’is to have active public relations and persuade high ranking government officials and eminent personalities in every country to speak for them. Why do the Baha’is never speak of the huge injustice and oppression being meted out to fellow Indian citizens in different parts of world? Are Indian Baha’is, first Baha’is and then Indians?
It is not the first time that the 86 Indian have fallen into the trap of cunning Baha’is. Earlier in 2010 there were 31 eminent Indians who were taken by the Baha’is for a ride. In the Issue of 7 Baha’i prisoners in Iran. This point to a very strong Baha’i network operating in India.
In India from Sorabjees to Mistrys, from Corporators to Member of Parliaments and from State Minister to Cabinet Ministers are being contacted to bring pressure on Iran as if the Government of India has nothing else to do except protect the Baha’is. Inspite of these efforts the Baha’is do not lack behind in claiming that we do not interfere in politics.
Unfortunately, the petition by eminent Indian citizens has served the following purpose for the Baha’is
1. Propgation of Baha’i Faith in India
2. Defamation of Iranian Government
3. Attempt to sabotage the good and cordial relation between India and Iran.
I earnestly request Indian politicians and bureaucrats not to succumb to Baha’is charming persuasion and verify facts and evaluate long term repercussions before taking-up a stand.
19 Terms and Conditions for the Unconditional Surrender of the Haifan Baha’i cult
Now that the Baha’i cult has been thoroughly weakened, cut to minute size and is therefore hemorrhaging to an assured and well-deserved (and long overdue) death, I am hereby making the following offer to you Haifan Baha’is to unconditionally surrender, walk away, and save whatever you have left of your personal lives. I urge you to seriously consider this offer because if you don’t, whatever else shall unfold will be on your own heads personally. Now that this demand has been spelled out, here are the 19 terms for your unconditional surrender:
1) The immediate dissolution of the ITC (international teaching center), the written and unequivocal dismissal of all haifan Baha’i continental board of councilor members and their underlings (Auxiliary board members, etc), to be followed by the immediate resignation without equivocation of all 9 members of the bogus and illegal universal house of justice based in Haifa, Israel;
2) The immediate and unequivocal dissolution of the entire infrastructure of the haifan Baha’i administration and bureaucracy globally – in every capacity and function – and the dismissal/dissolution of every national spiritual assembly, regional council and local assembly tied to your specific organization on the planet; as well as the immediate and unequivocal suspension of all activities under the name and rubric of the haifan Baha’i organization;
3) The immediate and unequivocal dissolution and suspension of all Ruhi Institutes globally;
4) The immediate and unequivocal relinquishment and full disclosure in writing of all assets, chattels, investments, funds, stocks, bonds, monies and otherwise belonging to the haifan Baha’i organization in Israel, North America, the United Arab Emirates, Europe and throughout the rest of the world; whether immediately tied or tangentially;
5) The immediate and unequivocal disclosure in writing of all subsidies and all monies and perquisites received by your organization since 1910 – in any capacity whatsoever – by any individual(s), entities or groups, governments or otherwise, not immediately tied to your organization, and specifically from the state of Israel since 1948;
6) The immediate financial and documentary auditing of your entire organization on all continents, beginning with the Baha’i world centre in Haifa, Palestine;
7) The immediate and unequivocal surrender of all legal and official documentation as well as letters and correspondences of your organization from the dates of 1871 to present;
8) The immediate and unequivocal surrender of all files and archives kept in any policing or surveillance capacities by the haifan Baha’i organization whatsoever upon individuals, whether these be files regarding rank-and-file members of the haifan Baha’i cult or those put out by it as well as those not;
9) The immediate and unequivocal surrender in writing of the full names, addresses, duties and capacities of all those serving under your Internet Committee based in the United States and spread out throughout the globe as well as the full unequivocal disclosure of the date of its establishment and any/all outside aid obtained;
10) The immediate and unequivocal surrender of the entirety of the archives of all texts and source documents (as well as artefacts) of a specifically scriptural and historical nature to a panel consisting of members of the Bayani community, the Reform Baha’i movement, the Orthodox Baha’i Communities – 1) Marangella and 2) Soghomonian -, the Baha’is Under the Provisions of the Covenant, ex-Baha’i academics of a reputable nature such as Denis Maceoin as well as those such as Margrit Warburg etc, and any others determined in consensus by the Panel;
11) The immediate and unequivocal disclosure of the facts regarding the fate of the National Spiritual Assembly of Iran circa 1979 and a complete explanation with documentation as to the reasons for the conspicuous silence of the so-called universal house of justice in world fora afterwards regarding the fate of this body;
12) The immediate and unequivocal release and publication of the Will and Testament of Shoghi Effendi to the worldwide Baha’i community;
13) The immediate and unequivocal and unhindered and unimpeded return of all documents, texts, scriptures, histories, papers and effects in your possession belonging to one Mirza Yahya Nuri Subh-i-Azal, which were illegally and fraudulently obtained by one Mirza Husayn ‘Ali Nuri Baha’u’llah in Baghdad and Edirne in the 1860s, to the Bayani community;
14) The immediate and unequivocal return of all the properties of Bahji to its rightful owners, namely, the descendents of Mirza Muhammad ‘Ali ibn al-Baha’ and Mirza Badi’ullah ibn al-Baha’;
15) The case one Hozhabr Yazdani (NOW DEAD) to be thoroughly examined for his execution of state sanctioned and protected criminal activities on behalf of your organization in Iran from the years 1953-1979;
16) The immediate and unequivocal disclosure in full regarding the criminal hawala networks operated by members of the haifan Baha’i organization throughout Asia, the Middle East, South America, Europe, North America and elsewhere, and an explanation with documentation regarding the nature of such activities and especially the names, addresses and capacities of those persons involved with these criminal hawala networks;
17) The immediate and unequivocal disclosure of all documents and papers regarding the unexplained murder of one Dan Jordan in New York City in 1982 as well as the immediate and unequivocal disclosure of all documents and papers regarding the suspicious murder of one Hedi Ma’ani in New Zealand;
18) The immediate arrest and criminal prosecution of misters Peter Khan, Alan Waters, Stephan Hall, Manijeh Rayhani, Robert C Henderson, et al., including their various staff, helpers and agents;
19) The immediate opening of the fake and disputed shrine on Mt. Carmel to an independent team of international scientific examiners expert in forensic scientific analysis in a completely uninhibited scientific determination involving the exhumation of the body claimed to be that of Siyyid ‘Ali Muhammad Shirazi, the Bab, and its free and unfettered scientific determination as to whether this body in fact be that of the person claimed;
a) No individuals either haifan Baha’i or peripherally tied to the Baha’i religion (from any denomination) may serve on this team of scientific forensic experts;
b) An independent and impartial team shall serve as an oversight committee to the work of the scientific team in question which shall report on a daily basis to the aforementioned panel above on the status of the work.
Abdul Baha said :
This American nation is equipped and empowered to accomplish that which will adorn the pages of history, to become the envy of the world and be blest in both the East and the West for the triumph of its people… The American continent gives signs and evidences of very great advancement. Its future is even more promising, for its influence and illumination are far-reaching. It will lead all nations spiritually.”
Abdu’l-Bahá in His addresses in America and elsewhere frequently expressed the hope, the prayer and the assurance that the banner of international peace would be first raised in America. At Cincinnati, Ohio, on November 5, 1912, He said:—
America is a noble nation, a standard-bearer of peace throughout the world, shedding her light to all regions. Other nations are not untrammeled and free of intrigues like the United States, and are unable to bring about Universal Peace. But America, thank God, is at peace with all the world, and is worthy of raising the flag of brotherhood and International Peace. When the summons to International 243 Peace is raised by America, all the rest of the world will cry: “Yes, we accept.” The nations of every clime will join in adopting the teachings of Bahá’u’lláh, revealed over fifty years ago. In His Epistles He asked the parliaments of the world to send their best and wisest men to an international world parliament that should decide all questions between the peoples and establish peace … then we shall have the Parliament of Man of which the prophets have dreamed.
(Dr. J. E. Esslemont, Baha’u’llah and the New Era, p. 242)
During his visit to America in 1912, he prayed for the American elections and American nation thus :
O Thou kind Lord! This gathering is turning to Thee. These hearts are radiant with Thy Love. These minds and spirits are exhilarated by the message of Thy glad-tidings. O God! Let this American democracy become glorious in spiritual degrees even as it has aspired to material degrees, and render this just government victorious.
Confirm this revered nation to upraise the standard of the oneness of humanity, to promulgate the Most Great Peace, to become thereby most glorious and praiseworthy among all the nations of the world.
O God! This American nation is worthy of Thy favors and is deserving of Thy mercy. Make it precious and near to thee through Thy bounty and bestowal.
Abdul Baha Called New York the City of Covenant